Thursday, November 24, 2016

Still at it !

 Happy Thanksgiving to everyone ! 
I know I haven't blogged much the past 6 months, but that doesn't mean I haven't been quilting. Below are most of the things I've completed. I have about 4 small art quilts in a gift shop I don't have pictures of and 4 or 5 baby quilts hanging in the closet along with 10 folded star table runners I can't show right now as they are Christmas gifts. I've also made charity quilts, I haven't been good at picture taking lately either. 
Baby Quilt
 The reason I have made so many baby quilts is they pay my rent at the artisan guild where I sell my art quilts......and I still like to sew traditional things.  
 There are lots of pictures here so I won't blow them up......
that way your computer will load faster !
 baby quilt
 baby quilt
 baby quilt 
 baby
baby
 baby 
baby


 My cow Tilly
 Collage Heart mounted on frame
Lemoyne Star ( at the quilters)
Rancher's Daughter (at the quilters)
 I won the layer cake drawing at my guild meeting and made this for charity. 
Be blessed !