Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Scrap Busted

 I told you in a previous post I had been sewing up a storm ? 
Here's some of the things I made. 
 I was on a mission to use up my scraps..... 
Then one day I had this great idea, so I called my friend Nancy. 
"Hey Nancy, you want to come over and help me and sew some baby quilts ?"
So, sew we did....that day she and I made 60 string blocks. We had a great time ! 


 Over the next couple of months I worked on my scrap stash of squares that were anywhere from 3" to 6" and 2 1/2" strips along with those "ODD" ones we all have. 
I wound up with 36 baby quilts, 5 bed runners and two table toppers. 
Some baby quilts are for charity and some are to sell. 
These pictures are from my booth at our guild's quilt show this past weekend.     

 I did manage to get rid of most of scrap stash....and let me tell you.....
 "IT FELT WONDERFUL"
Now I'll buy more fabric and start a new scrap stash !   
Invite a friend to come sew, it's fun quality time well spent !
Until next time,
God Bless you !